Thursday, September 4, 2014

U4EA Journal, 2014-08-24 (back dated)

A brown covered, wire-bound journal.
~ LazyJ's "U4EA" Journal ~
Inspiration!

I thought of a name for the landmass I picked.

"Nonami"

And what does "Nonami" mean?

Uh... It doesn't mean anything. It's just a name.

When I looked at the file name for the overview map I thought about using "noname" as the name but with a Japenese sounding twist... No-Nahh-Mee.

"Nonami" it is then.

So now that I have picked a location and given it a name, it's time to build something.

My very first build in U4EA was...

A potted plant.

Yup. A potted plant.

Earlier, when I was tinkering with the code for junglegrass, I had made some experimental houseplants out of a terracotta pot and 3 sizes of junglegrass in a temporary, testing world.

I didn't have a house built yet in U4EA to put the houseplant design in and it was very late at night so I just plunked down a couple junglegrass houseplant designs on a little hill.

Think of them as house-warming gifts for the house-to-be.



About Comments
Be civil and show some class toward your fellow commenters.

Trolls will be ignored as will posts containing swear-words or alternate spellings of swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment