Thursday, September 4, 2014

U4EA Journal, 2014-08-23 (back dated)

A brown covered, wire-bound journal.
~ LazyJ's "U4EA" Journal ~
Well,... scrap that idea.

So far I 've been flying around in the scouting version of U4EA, generating portions of the world, then creating overview maps for planning. This was a world created by the 0.4.8 version of Watershed. Version 0.5.0 was just recently released.

I hadn't built anything or transferred over any of my better, old builds to the main world yet so I figured, "Why not start everything over fresh with Watershed 0.5.0?".

With Watershed's update to 0.5.0, the green area that was to be "Greenhaven" was wiped-out. The land masses stayed the same but the biomes were expanded. The frozen wasteland surrounding the proposed location for Greenhaven now fully extended across the northern part of the continent.

I spent several hours filling out the new 0.5.0 generated world within a range from -1000,y,-1000 to 1000,y,1000.

The upshot is there seems to be more green areas than wastelands.

So now I've picked a landmass to the southeast of 0,0,0. I don't know what to call it yet so I titled the overview map of it, "no name".



About Comments
Be civil and show some class toward your fellow commenters.

Trolls will be ignored as will posts containing swear-words or alternate spellings of swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment