Thursday, September 4, 2014

Snow House

A house made of snow cobble, snow bricks, ice, tree trunks and wood, in a wintry scene.
~ "Snow" House ~
(click picture for larger version)

This is a house I built for screenshots to promote my fork of Splizzard's "Snow" mod.

The house is made from a new block, "snow cobble" that I created as well as a new texture for snow bricks. I also made the blocks compatible with MoreBlock's circular saw. The house's windows are made of thin, transparent, ice panels from the saw.

This house is what I would consider a "background" house. It was built quickly as something to look at from the outside but not spend any time on the inside. In fact, there's nothing on the inside to see. It is literally an empty shell.

This "Snow" house gives me inspiration for a small, winter village. I'll transfer it to a winter biome in U4EA and probably rework it a bit.

The tower is oversized in proportion to the rest of the house so I think I'll add another section to the house, larger than the two, ground-level sections visible in the screenshot.



About Comments
Be civil and show some class toward your fellow commenters.

Trolls will be ignored as will posts containing swear-words or alternate spellings of swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment