Thursday, September 4, 2014

U4EA Journal, 2014-08-13 (back dated)

A brown covered, wire-bound journal.
~ LazyJ's "U4EA" Journal ~
I picked a round number for the first build area of U4EA. It was 1000,y,1000. When I teleported to those coords I was in a green, grassy area with trees.

"Ok! Great start!"

I flew around the area and found it was surrounded by snow and icydirt to the west and south and parts of the north before ending at the sea. To the east was a short expanse of green, a narrow beach, then the sea again.

I had landed in the one, small, green spot in the midst of a frozen, wasteland.

I generated an overview map and spent hours flying around, expanding the area on the overview map, till I had an area from 0,y,0 to 1500,y,1500.

Most of the area I had picked was a frozen wasteland. Further south was a drygrass wasteland then some bits of green further towards z0.

To the west were drygrass islands.

To the east was sea and then more wastelands of snow and icydirt or drygrass.

"Ugh..."

I had to remind myself that master builders could build anywhere and turn it into something beautiful.

"The one green spot amongst an arctic wasteland. Well,... at least it would be some haven for settlers."

"Haven?"

"Ok, then. I'll call it, 'Greenhaven'."



About Comments
Be civil and show some class toward your fellow commenters.

Trolls will be ignored as will posts containing swear-words or alternate spellings of swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment