Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ABM House

A tiny, background house I built while waiting for automatic block modifiers (ABMs) to run their timed functions.
~ ABM House ~
(click picture for larger version)


This is a tiny house I built in a mod-testing world while I waited for AMB's to do their thing. I later imported it into U4EA, settled it into the landscape and finished the interior.

AMB's (Automatic Block Modifiers) only work when a player is within the same active block range. Usually when testing an AMB I change its timing to an instantaneous settings so I don't have to wait. Once the AMB's functions have been worked out, the last thing to do is adjust the ABM's back to something that is appropriate for the mod. That's when I have to wait things out.

While waiting I either test other parts of the mod or have a little fun and create a build-study like this little, background house.



About Comments
Be civil and show some class toward your fellow commenters.

Trolls will be ignored as will posts containing swear-words or alternate spellings of swear words.

No comments:

Post a Comment